When Your Family Is At Stake, You Can Rely On Us
It can be extremely stressful when your family faces a serious legal matter. Whether you are attempting to expand your family through adoption, or you and your spouse are debating filing for divorce, the future can suddenly seem uncertain. And you need guidance you can trust.
At The Law Offices of Jon R. Disrud, we understand how overwhelming sensitive family issues can be. Our attorneys will personally guide you through any legal challenge your family is up against. We understand the fears and worries you have about how these family matters will turn out, but we strive for the best possible outcome for everyone involved.
We are a small law firm that keeps our clients’ needs first. Throughout your family law case, you will be treated with respect and compassion by our staff.
Direct Access To Your Lawyer. Clear Communication. Focus On Client Service.
You will work with the same attorney from start to finish and will also be assigned a paralegal who will assist you. Whenever you call us, you can speak with your paralegal or attorney directly.
A Hardworking San Antonio Family Lawyer
We handle a wide range of Texas family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We guide our clients through all aspects of filing for divorce, including negotiating property division and alimony agreements. Our attorneys have extensive experience handling both contested and uncontested divorces, in and out of the courtroom. Our experience in military law also helps us to guide military service members through divorce.
- Child custody: Agreeing on child custody matters can be one of the most difficult elements of a divorce. However, we put your children’s best interests first. We will also fight to protect your parental rights and achieve a fair custody agreement.
- Child support: Along with alimony, determining child support payments is a critical aspect of divorce. Our lawyers will guide you through the process of determining support, as well as maintaining your support obligations.
- Adoptions and guardianships: Our attorneys have experience assisting Texas families through the details of any adoption, including third-party and private adoptions, as well as stepparent and grandparent adoptions. We can also help families establish guardianships for their children, or guide guardians through legal challenges.
- Marital agreements: Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements can help protect your individual property, finances and assets throughout your marriage and even in the event of a divorce. We can help you craft marital agreements that meet your individual needs and goals.
Experience That Makes A Difference At The Negotiating Table Or In Court
San Antonio divorce lawyer Jon Disrud is a board-certified family law specialist with more than 30 years of experience in family law. Only attorneys with extensive knowledge and experience can qualify for board certification. And a board-certified specialist is committed to excellence in their chosen area of expertise.
The attorney you choose to assist you through a family law matter can make a significant difference in the outcome of your case. When you work with our family law specialist, you can trust that you will receive exceptional service. Attorney Disrud has a thorough understanding of Texas family law and provides expert guidance and counsel to every client.
We do everything we can to resolve your family matter without a prolonged and expensive court battle.
Call For A Consultation With A Texas Family Law Attorney
We can help guide you through the divorce process and resolve other family legal issues. Contact our San Antonio child custody and support lawyers online or call 210-569-0581 to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your situation.
We represent people throughout Texas, as well as people living out of state or abroad, including military families.